If you are already a member, sign in here.
Senior Care Resources is a clinically and financially integrated network of post-acute providers who work together to improve care delivery. Working with Michigan Health Plans and Health Systems, the network is able to provide
- - Group contracting opportunities
- - Streamlined communication links and problem solving with health plans
- - Relationships with Michigan Medicare Advantage Plans who now hold 30% of Michigan market
- - A stronger voice through a healthy network of mission-based and high-performing providers
- - Shared learning and development of promising practices
For more information about becoming a member of the Senior Care Resources network, fill out the information below or contact us at email@example.com.
Request Membership Info
By becoming a member you can get information on the following topics:
- Annotated Bibliography
- Link to LeadingAge Quality Insights
- Quarterly CMS Five Star Reports
- Quarterly Senior Care Resources Aggregate Reports
- Quality Committee Summaries
- Participant Committee Summaries
- Finance Committee Summaries
- Board of Manager Meeting Summaries
- News Updates
- Work Plans and Next Steps
- Informational Articles
- Information about how to access the SCR Quality Network List Serv
© 2014 Senior Care Resources. All Rights Reserved.